Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Leadership Team Introductions Continue!

Camp is great-- good friends, wonderful counselors and tons of fun programs and activities you don't have the opportunity to do anywhere else.  Today we're introducing you to the two people who are psyched to make all of the programs and activities at camp this summer moments you're sure not to forget!


Meet our Summer Assistant Director of Activities:Liran Kremnitzer

What’s your camp connection?: This will be my 11th summer at camp - all as a staff member. I spent 7 summers at Crane Lake Camp, 1 summer at Kimama New York and 2 summers at Camp Chi in Wisconsin.

What do you do when you’re not at camp (off season)?: 
I am the educational director at Camp USA Israel.

Favorite camp activity: Tennis

Favorite camp food:  Cookout

What are you most looking forward to this summer?: Meeting all the staff and campers for the first time!

Anything else we (the greater Kingswood family) needs to know?: I have a cute baby, she will join us later this summer!

Meet our Program Director: Rob Willis

What’s your camp connection?: This will be my ninth summer at camp, I found the camp online when I decided to work at a summer camp. I went to family camp in Vermont as a kid, so I knew I wanted to be in New England. Kingswood seemed like the right fit, so here I am!  

What do you do when you’re not at camp (off season)?: I am a program coordinator and reading tutor for students in Kindergarten-fifth grade in Greensboro, North Carolina.


Favorite camp activity: Camping and hiking trips


Favorite camp food:  Sandwiches!


What are you most looking forward to this summer?: 

I am excited for my new role at camp this summer. I am really looking forward to seeing my ideas come to life in the programming end of camp!

Anything else we (the greater Kingswood family) needs to know?: I think that this summer is going to be tons of fun, and I cannot wait to see all of my friends young and old from my years at camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment