Thursday, May 22, 2014

Meet Two More Unit Heads!

In addition to Eitan and Annette, we are really excited to introduce our two other summer 2014 unit heads. Both are new staff members who are eagerly looking forward to joining our great camp community for the summer!


Meet Julie!

Julie!
What’s your camp connection?
My husband and his whole family were Kingswood campers and this summer will be my son Jacob's 2nd summer at Kingswood! My other son Eli will also be joining us this summer. 

What do you do when you’re not at camp (off season)?: 
I've been a speech language pathologist working over the years with both children and adults. I like to cook and both bake and decorate cakes. Nothing fancy...but definitely FUN!

Favorite camp activity: 
I don't know yet....I haven't been to camp in a loooooong time! Probably something that involves singing and archery!

Favorite camp food: 
I'm hoping for s'mores!

What are you most looking forward to this summer?: 
I can't wait to be outside all summer long! I'm really looking forward to watching the campers enjoy new experiences as they get to participate in activities that are not typically available during the school year. 

Anything else we (the greater Kingswood family) needs to know?:  
I like to pay things forward and hope to be contagious in that way ;)

Meet Jesse!

Unfortunately we don't have penguins at camp... yet...
What’s your camp connection?: 
This is my first time at camp. I was introduced to it by Julie (Tanguay), the Zohar Director- who was my professor this last semester. 

What do you do when you’re not at camp (off season)?: 
I am a speech and language therapy assistant for a public school system. 

Favorite camp activity: swimming

Favorite camp food: We will have to see....

What are you most looking forward to this summer?: Making lots of new memories!

Anything else we (the greater Kingswood family) needs to know?: This will be my daughters first time at a sleep away camp too. I can't wait for her to make memories too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment